This is my first Top Ten Tuesday, and it’s not quite a full ten books, but they’re all highly swoon-inducing. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen. “You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” Oh, Mr. Darcy, you will always be my #1 on my swoon list.
2. The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley. Most of her books have very sexy heroes and romantic settings, but this one is my personal favorite.
3. Goddess of Spring by P. C. Cast. Again, any of P.C. Cast’s books feature heroes that will make you swoon, but there’s something special about Hades as a hero.
5. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. This is just the start of the romance between Scarlet and Wolf, which continues throughout the unfinished series, but what a start it is.
7. Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris. While I was disappointed in the later Sookie Stackhouse entries, book #4 with the sweet, sexy Eric will always be a favorite of mine.
8. Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas. Another reformed bad boy makes this list as the hero of this romance.
Try as I might, I couldn’t think of two more books worthy of being on this list, which made me sad. Seems like maybe I don’t have enough swooning and romance in my reading life. So I left them open for suggestions. What swoon-worthy books am I missing out on? Do tell!