Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!
This week’s topic is so much fun! My dream is to one day have my own personal library, and when I saw this topic I immediately knew I would fill the entire post with images of what I want in my awesome future personal library. Without further ado, I hope you enjoy the pictures and daydreaming about your own dream libraries!
My dream library will have…
1. A large bay window, complete with window seat and beautiful view
2. Many comfy chairs like this one
3. Well-lit reading areas for late night reading sessions
4. A minifridge so there’s no need to put down a book to go get sustenance
5. This amazing re-purposed bar
6. Lots of outlets for my tablets and e-readers which are always running out of batteries
7. A few magnetic bookmarks since the normal ones always fall out of books
8. A cute pair of reading glasses to save my poor, tired eyes
9. A second story, like this one
10. And bookshelves with ladders so I can do this
What would be in your personal dream library?